Monday, December 3, 2012

Bread pudding

This is a great recipe to spoil your family during the Holidays. It became a tradition for me to make it during the cold months and I love doing it. It is fast, easy, and best of all, delicious! Unfortunately, due to my Candida diet I won't be able to share it with everyone this year, but I still am a big fan ))

Take half a pack of sliced white bread of any kind (about 7-8 slices). Cut all of them into small cubes. Place them in a baking pan. In a seperate bowl bit 4 eggs with 1 cup of sugar till fluffy, add vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, 4 cups of milk, 1/2 cup raisins and 2 Tablespoons of melted butter. Mix it all well and pour onto cubes in a pan so that the whole bread is covered evenly. Bake at 300 for an hour. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment