Sunday, December 23, 2012

My own milk chocolate

Hey! ))
So I've been craving chocolate lately and end up making it almost every day. It's very quick and much healthier than any store version out there. All you need is 2oz of unsweetened 100% chocolate, 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil, 1/4 cup of soy or any other dairy free milk and 3 packs of stevia.
Warm up milk with chocolate squares in the microwave or on the stove (your choice) and mix them into a thick light brown paste. Add other ingredients in and put in the fridge for 5-10 minutes. You get a lovely thick milk chocolate paste. You could add nuts to it if you like or coconut flakes.
Btw, I realized recently that I have a nut allergy as well (ugh!) that shows up on my skin so I am avoiding them as much as possible. If you don't then indulge! ))
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment