Just made a small bunch of 6 delicious biscuits for breakfast. The texture came out puffy and great with coffee!
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 tspn salt
2 tspn coconut oil
1 tspn lime or lemon juice
30 drops of liquid stevia
1/4 cup water
1/2 tspn baking soda
What to do:
1. Separate yolks from whites
2. In a small bowl mix 3 yolks with coconut flour, coconut oil, lemon juice, water, salt and stevia together
3. Bit up the whites in a separate bowl until stiff
4. Add baking soda to the yolk and mix till even
5. Start adding half of the whites into the yolk mix till fluffy
6. Spoon it into your preferred muffin pots
7. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.