Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crepes Recipe

Since I am on a Candida diet I get to experiment with recipes a lot...

Due to my Russian background, I've always been a fan of crepes, or, Russian way of calling them blintzes. Not to miss them too much, I decided to try and make them with ingredients that are allowed on my diet and, to my surprise, they turned out to be pretty good! Success ))

I will share it with you not just as a Candida diet recipe but also as a healthier alternative. All of the ingredients are low in fat, sugar and calories, but the flavor is rich and yummy.

You will need:
1. Almond, Coconut, Soy or any other non-dairy unsweetened milk
2. 3 eggs
3. 1 cup of all purpose gluten free flour
4. 1 pinch of salt
5. 30 drops of liquid stevia
6. 3 tablespoons of Olive oil

In a bowl combine flour and salt. In a separate bowl mix milk with sugar first, then add eggs and oil into the mix.  Slowly add dry ingredients from a first bowl into the mix and then get a nice smooth liquid batter. Bake blintzes on a small pan buttered before each use. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment