Monday, November 12, 2012

My Food Diary

I decided to include my daily food diery in every post I upload. It'll help me track my level of nutrition and may give you an idea of foods I enjoy on my yeast free diet/Candida diet ))

Breakfast:
1. Decaf coffee from PRET with Soy milk
2. "Wheat squares" cereal with unsweetened soy milk and chopped walnuts
3. A breakfast pot from PRET with a boiled egg, basil, quinoa, avocado and tomato

Lunch:
Green salad mixed with tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onion, plain tuna, boiled egg and topped with olive oil.
I also had organic Mary's Gone Crackers Pretzels in Chipotle Tomato. They have no yeast in them, no sugar, no preservatives, no cholesterol and no corn. Just 4g of fiber. Love!!!

Dinner snack:
Same few pretzels dipped into hummus. Yum!
White Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment