Made these a few times already! Quick, easy and go away faaaast ))
You will need:
1. 1/2 cup all purpose flour (mine is gluten-free)
2. 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3. 1/4 teaspoon salt
4. 1/2 cup of vegan shortenings
5. 1 teaspoon of liquid stevia
6. 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
7. 2 eggs
8. 1/2 cup of unsweetened baking chocolate
9. 1/2 cup crushed wallnuts
What to do:
Firstly, melt chocolate together with vegan butter in a heatresistent bowl over a simmering water till it all melts and gets even.
Take off the heat, whisk in eggs one by one. Add vanilla and stevia. Then mix in flour, cocoa powder, salt and walnuts. Mix it all till it evens out. Pour the batter into a 9x9 baking pan and bake it at 350 degrees for about 25-30 minutes. 25 if you like chewy brownies and 30 if you like them more crunchy. Enjoy!